Pilot Jobs are the primary job at an Airline company like Alaska. Alaska is the biggest American Airlines company appoints the best pilots in the world to ensure their passenger’s safety and comfort. Apart from their jobs, they also look for various other qualities before hiring candidates for pilot jobs in their company.
Requirements to Apply for Pilot Jobs at Alaska
The applicant for the Pilot Job posts at Alaska Airlines needs to make sure they meet the below-given Eligibility Criteria.
- The minimum age to apply for the Pilot post is 23 years.
- The applicant must possess a High school diploma or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.
- A Two-or four-year degree from an accredited college is preferred by the hiring department.
- The applicant needs to hold authorization certificate work in the U.S
- A Current First Class FAA Medical Certificate is necessary and will be verified at the time of hiring.
- The applicant needs to have a valid driving license and An FAA Airline Transport Pilot (ATP) certificate.
- A minimum of 2,000 hours of total flight time in a fixed-wing aircraft or 1,200 hours of total flight time in a high-performance military aircraft is required.
- The 2,000 hours total flight time will be relaxed in case the applicant has 50% of rotor-wing flight time up to 1,000 hours.
- Applicants need to hold a minimum of 50 hours of flight time in a year.
- The company also need their Pilots to have proficiency in Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and Internet email. These basic things are a necessity for all job posts nowadays.
- The individual applying must be comfortable with domicile in Seattle, WA; Los Angeles, CA; Anchorage, AK; Portland, OR; San Francisco, CA
Currently, these are the major requirements Alaska Airlines is asking for in its Pilots. We will update you if any changes are made to the hiring policy as Alaska’s.
How to Contact Alaska Hiring Department
The company is taking all the queries regarding Pilot Jobs through their official email. You can email whatever you want to enquire about the mail address given below.
Official Email Address: [email protected]
We hope you get a Pilot Job at Alaska Airlines company and also wish you luck for it. This article gave you all the necessary details you required before applying for the Pilot Jobs. Share this article with someone who is looking for such Jobs. You may also refer to other Alaskas Airline Jobs on our website.
For more information regarding the Jobs at Alaska’s, you can visit the Alaska Job official portal.