Software and Technology is a fast pace growing the industry and every company needs top-notch software to run. Alaska Airlines has the best software and team who know how to manage them. The company has appointed the best software developers and given them the world-class tech to work on. If you are looking for a Job under the Software & Technology Department at Alaska, then read this complete post.
Perfect Opportunity for Tech Experts
Working as a Software expert at Alaska Airlines is one of the biggest opportunities. People apply for the vacancies as soon as the company announces. The competition is huge so it is very important to be an expert in your field to grab a job offer here. Some of the perks of working in the Software department at Alaska Airlines are:
- Your ideas will be supported by the team and feedback will be recorded as well.
- Alaska offers a lot of opportunities to improve your skills regularly.
- The family members of Alaska employees get free travel tickets to destinations across the world.
- You can access weekend gateways near the airport as well.
Skills to Get Selected
There are a number of things the company is looking for in its potential employees. The IT employee’s primary skill is to understand customer requirements, solve their queries and give them a comfortable experience.
Whereas if you are applying for a Software job, then you must be able to understand the problems the company is facing. You have to provide a great customer booking platform using Web and mobile applications. Basically, you must be technically smart and hardworking too if you want this job.
Job Designations in Software & Tech Department
- Senior Product Designer, E-commerce
- Software Engineer, E-commerce
- Manager Agile Delivery, E-commerce
- Senior Enterprise System Engineer – Identity Systems
- Software Engineer II, E-commerce
- Manager, Software Engineering – Flight Operations
- Senior Software Developer (ETL)
Locations of the Building
The Software and Technology building of the AlaskasWorld is located very near to the Seattle airport. This will give you a chance to board any flight anytime you want. Moreover, you will be able to avail of various travel benefits being an employee of the Alaska Airlines company.
Primary Requirements to Apply for Software Jobs?
There are some certain conditions by the company you need to meet in order to apply for the vacancy.
- A valid passport of the United States of American is necessary.
- The work permit is a mandatory document for applying.
- The applicant must be 18 years or older at the time of submitting the application.
- Team management and leadership skills is an added advantage.
- Must be able to communicate well with colleagues.
- Must be willing to work on different projects than their core are if required.
We wish you all the best and hope you get a Software and Technology Job at Alaska Airlines. This article is a detailed resource to know what exactly the company is looking for in their new employees. If you have any questions for us, drop them in the comment section below. We will give answers to them at the earliest.